[Quick Brewing of Espressos, Cappuccinos And Latte] This 3.5 Bar espresso machine is easy to use with a single knob for all operations, it rapidly and professionally extracts 4 shots of velvety smooth hot espresso (167F-199F) in 2 mins. * NO apply to use ground espresso and any fine ground coffee. The coffee machine can make espresso but it only accept coarse ground coffee due to its internal structure and design, otherwise it may cause clog and danger.
[Cappuccino Maker with Milk Frother] It enables you to enjoy your favorite kinds of coffee such as cappuccinos and lattes at home, at work, or any place you like. Never be without your favorite beverages it again as it only takes one twist of a knob to enjoy your favorite hot drinks. The milk steamer turns milk or milk substitutes into soft rich foam in 40 seconds for a creamy cappuccino and so much more.
[Carafe with Scale to Customize 1 - 4 Cups of Coffee] This versatile latte, cappuccino machine, also comes with a carafe to determine the ideal amount of water needed for brewing. There is also a filter basket scale built in to weigh out the ideal amount of coffee grounds needed. This coffee maker can brew four shots of espresso at once. Enjoy multiple shots in your beverages for a strong rich brew or share them with others, and enjoy a delicious coffee drink with friends.
[Mini Espresso Machine Saves Your Space] This compact size espresso maker's design is a perfect fit for any size kitchen (big or small), office, and RV. The Drip tray and plastic components including the frother wand are removable for easy cleaning.
[Important Cautions] Only use medium and coarse ground coffee (diameter?0.02 inches). Never fill past the Max mark (4-cup scale). Do not remove the filter holder or the water reservoir cap during the operation or immediately after the brewing. Turn the control knob to the "Steam" position to release the residual pressure firstly.
[WARM TIPS FOR YOU]
- Do all frothing prior to making any coffee drinks.
- Clean the froth wand as soon as possible after frothing.
- Put a cloth under the frothing nozzle when steaming commences, it may become damp.
- The frothing wand needs to be fully submerged during the time of steaming to reduce splashing.
- You may want to avoid coffee that is too fine ground as it may lead to a bitter burned taste.
- Refrain from immediately unscrewing the water tank lid after the brewing process. When opening use a cloth to unscrew the lid and release the steam carefully.